- katiemomo reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- ropbop reblogged this from lizavery
- barrel-riderburglar likes this
- timegirlfromgallifrey likes this
- pingponglippytappytoota likes this
- cayleemarie5199 likes this
- sduckyz reblogged this from lonely10th and added:
- sduckyz likes this
- mrs-doctor-river-song likes this
- lonely10th reblogged this from doctorwho
- officialchloeyg reblogged this from toothpast
- arthurthebold likes this
- wish1i2had3a4good5url likes this
- tristancheshire reblogged this from engrprof
- engrprof reblogged this from toothpast
- engrprof likes this
- foxfacelovegood likes this
- thoseflawlessavengers likes this
- toothpast reblogged this from doctorwho
- minnie--banister reblogged this from doctorwho
- arguelg likes this
- bad9karma3queen reblogged this from obirobkenobi
- bad9karma3queen likes this
- brealeys reblogged this from -theperfectmistake
- deartash likes this
- uroborus-void likes this
- hawkthought reblogged this from riot-hawk
- endversecroatoan likes this
- statisticallynerdy reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- aleximmortaldick reblogged this from doctorwho
- nathan-z-wolf likes this
- nathan-z-wolf reblogged this from doctorwho
- mswholmes reblogged this from doctorwho
- elephantminds likes this
- rolliraserin reblogged this from doctorwho
- alittledishonesty reblogged this from cedricdiggorys
- coastel likes this
- askrosealinathepegasus likes this
- solrocktheboat reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- yoshikuroi reblogged this from levianity
- iseektheholygrail likes this
- thesupernaturaltardis reblogged this from timeandrelativedoctorinspace
- unicorncalledhenry reblogged this from timeandrelativedoctorinspace
- timeandrelativedoctorinspace reblogged this from the-impossible-pirate
- brookchaser likes this
- sonicfan3 reblogged this from wolfbytes
- sonicfan3 likes this
- wolfbytes reblogged this from sleepyhorse
- wolfbytes likes this
Doctor Who: P.S. (The epilogue from ‘The Angels Take Manhattan’ that was never shot)
Find out what happened to Rory’s dad and the Ponds in this scene written by Chris Chibnall and narrated by Arthur Darvill.
Because somebody’s got to water the plants.
This is the difficult bit. If I got this right, you’re reading this letter a week after we left in the TARDIS. The thing is: we’re not coming back. We’re alive and well and stuck in New York, 50 years before I was born. We can’t come home again, I won’t ever see you again and that breaks my heart.
I’m so sorry, Dad. I thought about this for years and I realised there was one thing that I could do, I could write you, tell you everything about how we lived, about how, despite it all, we were happy. But before I do, I need you to know…
you are the best dad any son could have had.
And for all the times I drove you mad and you drove me mad, all the times I snapped at you… I’m sorry. I miss everything about you, especially our awkward hugs.
I bought a trough, we have a small yard, a garden. But one more important bit of business, the man who delivered the letter, Anthony. Be nice to him…
because he’s your grandson.
We finally adopted in 1946: Anthony Brian Williams. He can tell you everything, he’ll have the family albums and I realise having a grandson who’s older than you is so far beyond weird.
But I’m sorry. I love you, Dad. I miss you.